Got what it takes to join us?
Mamma’s Pizza’s concept is based on the strong, personal involvement of the franchisee in the management of the franchise. As such, Mamma’s Pizza prefers owners who will operate the store personally.
Franchise applicants must meet rigid qualifications including, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Minimum 1 year experience in the Pizza industry and some managerial experience, preferably in the food industry.
- A satisfactory financial rating, and must demonstrate the financial capability to open and operate a store.
- Liquid capital available in the range of $75,000 to $150,000
- A willingness to devote full time and effort towards the success of his/her store
- Good interpersonal, social and communication skills
- High motivation to make your franchise a success!