Build Your Own Pizza At Our Richmond Street Location
You can build your own pizza at our Richmond Street Mammas Pizza Restaurant. One of the first things that you will notice is there are lots of different choices to make. Here’s some quick tips on sorting through them all.
- You will need to start by choosing the size of pizza that you want to build. There are lots of different ones to choose from. The small has six slices and is great for you and one other person. The party size has 24 squares. Perfect for an office meeting or having the family over to watch the big game on TV.
- Next, you can select what you want from our free toppings. The tomato sauce you can get is always fresh. The same goes for the plum tomato sauce. It’s one of the favorites with our customers at our Richmond Street Mammas Pizza restaurant. There are some other free toppings for you to choose from including fresh garlic, fresh green chili and fresh ginger.
- With those out of the way, you can start picking and choosing the traditional toppings you want on your pizza. Here is where you will find fresh pepperoni and mushrooms as well as hot pepper rings and green peppers. Meat lovers pay attention! We have ground beef, salami and ham in this category.
Our Richmond Street Mammas pizza wants everyone to have a great meal experience. When you are building your own pizza, you can also select from our gourmet toppings. These include:
- Marinated chicken breast and hot Italian sausage.
- Roasted red peppers and caramelized onions.
- Vegan sausage and fresh spinach.
There are quite a few other options in this category. Please take a few minutes to look them over while you are building your own pizza.
This Mammas Pizza location also offers an excellent assortment of delicious sandwiches for the home or office. The veal cutlet and the chicken cutlet choices both come with our world-famous tomato sauce. It’s made fresh daily on our premises. Don’t forget that you can order any of the sandwiches we have listed here online.
Mammas Gift Card
That includes the meatball and Italian sausage sandwiches.
See something you like on this menu? Then why not get a Mammas gift card so you can share our good food with a special friend or family member? These come in different denominations ranging from five dollars all the way up to $100.