Great pizza statistics
While you’re munching away on a slice of pizza, we thought you might like to read some interesting statistics about this wonderful food.
For example, did you know that:
- Almost every American will eat a slice of pizza in the next month? In fact research shows that 93% of our neighbours to the south will enjoy this food in the next 30 days.
- 350 pizza slices are sold every second in the United States. Although we don’t have the numbers for Canada, we are sure here at Mamma’s Pizza the statistic is just as impressive.
- The biggest event for people ordering and eating pizza is the Super Bowl. At least 70% of the people who watch that big game will eat at least one slice according to statistics.
- A full 17% of the restaurants in the United States are pizzerias. The average citizen in the United States eats over 20 pounds of pizza every year.
- One American in eight eats a slice of pizza every day.
If you are thinking about ordering some pizza after reading this, you can get in touch with us today. Remember we offer gift cards in various denominations.