Restaurant Assistant Manager
- Restaurant Assistant Manager
- Mamma’s Pizza at Dundas
- Terms of Employment:
- Permanent – Full time. Suitable candidate must be available days, evenings, nights (until 5:00am), weekends, holidays, on an on call basis.
- Anticipated start:
- As soon as possible.
Mamma‘s Pizza is a locally owned business that offers a fresh and healthy alternative to other fast food options available in the market. Our core value is our customers’ satisfaction. We serve a wide variety of customers from all over the world and thrive on making every customer’s experience memorable; therefore we make every effort to provide the best customer service as well as the best end product for our customers.
We work on a team based environment, and so we are looking for a person who is not afraid of performing every task required for the job. The type of equipment you will be using consists of industrial size: electrical and gas ovens, dough mixer and roller, vegetable dicer, cheese grater, as well as cash register and janitorial equipment.
Standard job tasks will range from:
- Restaurant counter attendant – taking orders in person or over the phone;
- Food prepping- dicing vegetables and meats, preparing sauces, grating cheeses and making dough;
- Cook – Prepare, heat and finish food items. Janitorial- dish washing, floor sweeping and mopping, cleaning washrooms, bussing tables, cleaning countertops and other equipment;
- Other- making pizza boxes, replenishing condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas, restocking refrigerators and salad bar etc.
The management position will not only require you to perform all of the tasks mentioned above but also:
Hire, train, supervise, coordinate, and schedule staff, maintain control of product quality and customer service, Inventory control, participate in the development of restaurant menu and promotional materials.
Must be able to prove:
- Ability to work with little or no supervisio
- Ability to cope with stressful situations
- Marketing expertise
- Experience in the restaurant industry
Please email your resume and a cover letter to: